BSD gettydefs for SV?

Dave Brower daveb at rtech.UUCP
Fri Apr 4 03:51:10 AEST 1986

I habitually set my teminal modes to the equivalent of BSD's 'stty dec,'
even on System V.  What I'd like to do is to have this be the default,
so that when I'm loggin in I can use DEL to delete, etc.  It looks like
the kind of thin that one might set in /etc/gettydefs, but none of the
flags that are typically there take arguments.

Has anyone got an idea how make an SV system be 'stty dec' universally?

Thanks,

-dB

--
Red:   "Whadda ya got that big nose for, granny?"
Wolf:  "Just to HAVE, see!"