Wanted: Source for a database system (Really - DBM)

Henk Hesselink henk at ace.UUCP
Fri Apr 25 17:35:58 AEST 1986

In article <654 at ho95e.UUCP> wcs at ho95e.UUCP (Bill Stewart 1-201-949-0705
ihnp4!ho95c!wcs HO 2G202) writes:
        I'm adding unix-wizards to the Newsgroups: to ask?
        	Does anyone use it?
        	Has anyone ported it to System V?

It's as easy as 1-2-3, I mean cc -c dbm.c :-)  I brought up sendmail on
our System V release 2 68k port and as far as I can remember there were
no problems with dbm.  Taking care of the different flock semantics and
making syslog run over fifos was definitely more work.

Henk Hesselink