termcap for supdup

Mike Trachtman mike at wisdom.BITNET
Mon Aug 11 02:54:19 AEST 1986

If anybody has a good termcap entry for supdup, I would appreciate it.
In particular, I want one for a Symbolics Lisp Machine, having
an open terminal window to a BSD UNIX running on a Vax.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
mike

                                Mike Trachtman
My address:

        mike at wisdom                             (BITNET)
        mike%wisdom.bitnet at wiscvm.ARPA          (ARPA/CSNET)
        mike%wisdom.bitnet at berkley              (ARPA/CSNET)
and if all else fails (ONLY for VERY short items)
        ...!decvax!humus!wisdom!mike            (UUCP)

       Physical:  Michael Trachtman
                  Applied Math Department
                  Weizmann Institute of Science
                  Rehovot, Israel.