Unix dead??? (re Dvorak's credibility etc.)

Edward Vielmetti emv at umix.UUCP
Tue Aug 26 08:13:08 AEST 1986

I don't place a whole lot of trust in Dvorak's "news"--really
overblown rumors, mostly.  Case in point: He just recently raved
about a communications program for PCs called Procomm.  That's
hardly new news to me--I had an early version a year ago, and the
current release (2.3) for *six months* now.

I conclude that his information is running about 6 months behind,
not too good for the supposed "cutting edge" of information.

Edward Vielmetti, U-M Computing Center, ihnp4!umich!umix!emv