DEC RA60 Partition Sizes on 4.1BSD

Larry Johnson, ISN-HIOS Prog. Dir. msitd02 at ms3.UUCP
Tue Aug 12 01:22:49 AEST 1986

We have inherited a DEC VAX 11/780 with (among others) a DEC RA60
removable pack disk drive.  I have looked at the UDA device driver
(which we also use for the RA81), but cannot determin what the size
of the last partition (/dev/ra1h) should be for the /etc/mkfs "size"
parameter.  The driver specifies "-1", which the comments say means
"to the end of the disk".

We need to run 4.1BSD on this system.  Unfortunately, I can't seem
to find anything in the manual pages or the setup documentation
which gives the partition sizes for the RA60.

Does anyone out there have this info?  Please E-mail responses.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
Larry Johnson	...!seismo!vrdxhq!ms3!lgj
ISN Corporation