ULTRIX futures?

Martin Schoffstall schoff at rpics.uucp
Fri Feb 14 13:48:51 AEST 1986

I would like to throw out a couple of comments on the ultrix futures.

>From Uniforum:

	The announcement of support for NFS is significant.

	The VaxstationII/GPX being released as an ULTRIX product
	first instead of VMS first is significant.

	In talking with one of the GPX product managers he related
	to me that in a recent video broadcast to DEC personnel
	by the illustrious Mr. Olsen a GPX was notably behind him
	in his office, this upset many diehard vms'ers.
--
marty schoffstall
schoff%rpics.csnet at csnet-relay	ARPA

RPI