4.3 UUCP SURVEY: Are you using LCK Subdirectory?

Carl S. Gutekunst csg at pyramid.UUCP
Fri Feb 14 08:46:46 AEST 1986

I'd like to hear from sites that have installed the 4.3bsd UUCP: Are you
using the $SPOOL/LCK subdirectory for lock files, or did you stick with
putting lock files directly in $SPOOL? Why? I'd particularly like comments
from sites who are *not* using the subdirectory.

Please MAIL to me; I'll post a summary in about two weeks.

QQQQQQQQQQ! (Ten Q :-))
--
Carl S. Gutekunst   {allegra,cmcl2,decwrl,hplabs,topaz,ut-sally}!pyramid!csg
Pyramid Technology Corp, Mountain View, CA  +1 415 965 7200