Disgusting Code

Scott Dorsey kludge at gitpyr.UUCP
Mon Feb 17 08:55:07 AEST 1986

In article <168 at pyuxv.UUCP> cim1 at pyuxv.UUCP (G. Bogatko) writes:
>	Why don't we do the same thing, and have a "Most Disgusting Code"
>award.  The rules are simple.  Just produce your favorite bit of
>un-maintainable, or un-readable code. (something that would be too much for
>the puzzle book).  Obviously, it must compile.

   This would not be a fair contest.  I could send in a couple of the
assignments for our introductory programming classes and win easily.
I'm talking
  IF A>B THEN ELSE WRITE('HI')
 In Pascal here.  I wouldn't dare put anything worse up without ROT13.

-------
Disclaimer: Everything I say is probably a trademark of someone.  But
            don't worry, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Scott Dorsey
ICS Programming Lab, Georgia Insitute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!kludge