ld -- Sun 2 size limitation

Craig Wylie craig at dcl-cs.UUCP
Fri Feb 7 22:05:46 AEST 1986

Has anyone come across a limit on the size of a load file on a sun 2 ?

I am trying to load a file of about 160000 bytes and although
the same source compiles and loads on the vax 750 (4.2BSD)
the loader cracks up at it on the sun (also 4.2BSD).

If anybody can suggest checks that I can run to glean more
information then I thank them in advance.

Craig.

--
UUCP:	 ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!dcl-cs!craig| Post: University of Lancaster,
DARPA:	 craig%lancs.comp at ucl-cs 	  |	  Department of Computing,