VMS & usenet...

Craig Norborg aka Doc Pierce aic at pucc-i
Sun Feb 16 05:07:21 AEST 1986

  A freind asked me to post this for him in search of help...  Any you
can give would be greatly appreciated.  If you can't get to him, just
send to me...

 >  Could somebody out there tell me if software exists that would allow
 >  a VAX running DECNET and VMS to talk to usenet and receive usenet
 >news?  If there is no news software for VMS, a program to allow net
 >mail would be appreciated.
 >
 >Please reply to me by mail...I don't get this news group.
 >
 >Greg Corson
 >
 >UUCP: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc, sequent, uiucdcs }!pur-ee!kangaroo!milo
 >      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax }!purdue!kangaroo!milo
 >
 >USnail: 19141 Summers Drive
 >	South Bend, IN 46637 (219) 277-5306 (weekdays only)
					Craig Norborg (aka Doc Pierce)
Uucp: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc, sequent, uiucdcs  }!pur-ee!pucc-i!aic
      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax }!purdue!pucc-i!aic

USnail: 910 N. 9th street
	Lafayette IN 47904