Root file system size survey

George Aguiar ext. 224 geo at necis.UUCP
Sat Feb 22 07:47:29 AEST 1986

    I'm always running out of blocks on my root file system and it is a fixed
size. This makes me wonder what other people do. So if you have time and
some interesting input please fill out this survey, I'll summerize if there
is enough response.

How big is the typical root file system?  ________ Blocks

Does your particular implementation allow you to change the size of the
	root file system?

If so, what criteria do you consider when deciding how big to make the root
	file system?

What hardware?

What O.S.?

Comments:

Thanks,
linus!encore!necis!geo
--
"If you are completely blind, attach a statement to your Return to this
effect."

		1985 Federal Income Tax Forms and Instructions ;->