Device Driver for TU81 + flame!

SIDNEY THOMPSON sjt at sb6.UUCP
Tue Feb 4 11:49:19 AEST 1986

 We are currently running 16 785s with ULTRIX and TU81s.  The 1.2
 version will officialy support the little beast but with as many
 useless pieces of iron around as we had DEC was willing to retrofit
 1.1 for us.  While it is true that VMS is DEC's first love, I have
 found them willing after enough noise to work with us on ULTRIX
 problems.  They will admit that they are not going to put as much
 effort into ULTRIX development as they do into VMS and can realy see
 their point in doing so.