Please please please please, I beg of you, delete me from this list

HCGRS%clemson.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa HCGRS%clemson.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Fri Feb 21 20:01:36 AEST 1986

My sincere apologies to all the recipients of Unix-Wizards for having
to be bothered with this administrivia, but my umpteen messages in the
past 2+ weeks to Unix-Wizards-Request at brl have either been lost in
transit, or have been ignored, or still remain unread in someone's inbox.

So now I have no choice left but to bother the whole list in the hope that
the moderator will finally see my request for deletion (hcgrs at clemson.csnet).

Thank you all for putting up with this.  It's been a good list.  Goodbye...

-- Harold Grossman
   Dept. of Computer Science
   Clemson University