DG MV-10000 information needed

duncanl at unc.UUCP duncanl at unc.UUCP
Thu Jan 9 08:14:30 AEST 1986

We have just taken delivery of a Data General MV-10000.  We want to make the
best use of it in our environment, which consists of 6 VAX machines
running 4.2 BSD and many Sun workstations running Sun 2.0.
We plan to run DG/UX on our new machine.

If anyone has incorporated a MV-10000 into a VAX
with UNIX environment, we would be very interested in hearing
about your experiences.  In particular,
What are you using your MV-10000 for?
What do you feel the machine is most suited for?  Why?
What has been your experience porting VAX software to it?

Please mail your responses to duncanl at unc.  Thanks in advance.
		Lynne Cohen Duncan