/usr/lib/dag questions

geoff at ISM780B.UUCP geoff at ISM780B.UUCP
Sat Jan 18 02:28:00 AEST 1986

> I noticed an executable file in /usr/lib of our SYS V's called 'dag'
> that wasn't in the manuals. Maybe this stands for Data Access Graph?
> The only option I could find was a -d# where # is a number, but this
> didn't alter the behavior of the program in any apparent way.

/usr/lib/dag is part of cflow(1), I don't know if a user can put it
to any good use (but be creative).  It usually gets it's input from some
other part of the cflow package (either nmf or lpfx, I think).  The -d#
limits the depth of the graph.  The source is, um, interesting... aside from
the copyright notice at the top, there are no comments whatsoever.