crashing system (with RFS)

Larry Linde linde at srcsip.UUCP
Thu Jan 16 05:47:26 AEST 1986

I installed the RFS code that was transmited over mod.sources
just recently. It works great for most everything EXCEPT when
you try and execute a file over the remote network. It then
crashes with the error code:

PANIC: iput

Anyone else seen this and have a fix. if not i guess i will
have to start digging.

BTW: It is on a vax 11/750 running BSD 4.2  I also have chaosnet
in the kernel, but I checked and could not find any conflicts
between RFS and chaosnet.

P.S.  I would like to thank Todd Brunhoff for a great peice of
      SW and excellent installation documentation, RFS really
      hit the spot.

--
    "If I can learn from my mistakes, I am getting a GREAT education."

Usenet: ihnp4!umn-cs!srcsip!linde  |	 Larry Linde MN17-2349
	philabs!srcsip!linde       |     Signal and Image Processing
        				 Machine Vision Technology
ARPA:	Linde at HI-MULTICS		 2600 Ridgeway Parkway :MPLS,MN:55413