sendmail aliasing in .mailrc. Can it be done???

Jane Medefesser jane at ames.UUCP
Tue Jan 14 08:28:39 AEST 1986

I have a general question about sendmail. We have sendmail running on our
sysV.2 systems. I would like to know if each user could do aliasing from a
.mailrc file INSTEAD of putting it in the system alias file. I am not
interested in putting one into the .cshrc file, as many of our users are
running bourne shell, not cshell.

If anyone has tryed this and got to to work/not to work, I would really be
interested in their experiences. Please send mail directly to me. Thanks in
advance!!!

#include <disclaimer.h>

Jane Medefesser
Informatics General Corp.