status of BSD 4.3

Brad Yearwood brad at kontron.UUCP
Tue Jan 21 09:39:34 AEST 1986

Our site has just returned to the net after being isolated for several
months - we have missed recent news on this subject.

Does anyone know if or when 4.3 will be available for general release?

Will it be distributed in a configuration runnable on Microvax-IIen?
If not, does anyone outside Berkeley have a running implementation
or definite plans for one?

Are there any observations on performance, quality, nifty features,
or other motivations to change from 4.2?

If this has been discussed recently, I would appreciate someone mailing
a few summary comments or (by prior arrangement if large) a digest of
recent relevant articles.

Brad Yearwood
Kontron Electronics    {voder, pyramid, loral}!kontron!brad