Help! - Interlan NI-1010A hangs too often

Michael Stolarchuk mts at cosivax.UUCP
Tue Jan 28 00:53:47 AEST 1986

I think its hardware.  The first set of interlan tranceivers we got
all had the same problem.  It was a bit tough trying to install the
first network.

Some of the early transceivers had (what interlan called) a jabber jumper.
It determined how much garbage the transceiver would put up with.  You
may want to call interlan and ask them about the specific transceiver
you have.

Since we remove the jabber jumper, no serious problems.