Security List?

Lyle McElhaney lmc at cisden.UUCP
Sun Jan 12 15:53:09 AEST 1986

> Does it still exist?  I was on it until Lyle McElhaney moved and
> have received nothing since.

"He may be old, Boss, but he's not dead...."
                                        (Teahouse of the August Moon)

Well, yes, I'm still on the net, but unfortunately I now have to work for
a living, since I'm no longer an SA. I've been meaning to move the list
over to a local volunteer here, but its one of those things.... Anyway,
I'll get that done here directly, and he'll probably send out an issue
soon.  Since the last one that I was able to send from Denelcor before the
plug got pulled (August?), I have recieved only one article for the list;
I think most everything concerning security had been said, although 4.3
hadn't yet arrived...

But maybe I'm wrong. Thanks for the prod. We'll see what happens.

Lyle McElhaney
...hao!cisden!lmc