Help (again)! uuxqt on SUN-100

Drew Sullivan drews at utrc-2at.UUCP
Thu Jan 30 23:37:59 AEST 1986

In article <453 at gcc-milo.ARPA> brad at gcc-bill.UUCP (Brad Parker) writes:
>"Trouble with UUCP on SUN-100; uuxqt won't run anything"
>
>From you site name I see that it could be the same problem I ran into.
The Makefile for UUCP (4.2) that creates the directories in
/usr/spool/uucp/{C.,D.,D.<site>,D.<site>X,TM.,X.,XTMP} doesn't truncate
all other uu programs do.  I had exactly the same problem and fixed
everthing by a simple rename of the two offending directories.
Hope this helps.
 -- Drew Sullivan.
 utzoo!yetti!utrc-2at!drews
--