RM Cobol for SPERRY PC/IT, XENIX V

Torbj|rn Andreasson torbjorn at chalmers.UUCP
Sun Jan 26 16:05:37 AEST 1986

	|	I's there someone who's got experience of		|
        |								|
	|		runcobol ver 2.1A1				|
	|		v3, middle model				|
	|		SPERRY PC/IT, XENIX system V			|
	|								|
	|	I's there someone who's got another RM Cobol runtime-	|
	|	system for SPERRY PC/IT, XENIX system V?		|

I've got some old RM Cobol programs (mixed with lots of C) and a new SPERRY
PC/IT, XENIX system V. Have been trying for one week to get my old application
to run. There's no syntax errors or warnings during the compilation

	cc -O -Mm2e -S3 ..........

but for some reason one of the programs stops during the termcap routine call
'tgetflag()'. Could the programsize be to big for the medium compiler flag?

	stripped size = 64487 7266 5566 = 77319

Is there some known bugs in the C-compiler or the Cobol runtime system?

					..!mcvax!enea!chalmers!torbjorn
					Torbjorn Andreasson