Termcap for adm11

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr.arpa
Fri Jul 18 09:09:11 AEST 1986

	I have a friend who has a Lear Seigler LSI adm11 terminal.

Our condolences.

	He wants to use emacs on it, but can't find a termcap description
	for an adm11.  We have tried adm3, adm3a, adm5, and any other
	adm from termcap files on Eunice and Ultrix, as well as terminfo
	on HP-UX.  Nothing works; therefore, please *don't* send a termcap
	description for anything other than an adm11, because it probably
	won't work.

It does seem to be rare.

	If anyone out there has a termcap entry for an adm11, please send it
	to me.  Thanks.

Try Doug <gwyn at brl>. Also try writing your own.

	                --David Barts
	                  Utah State University, Logan, Utah, USA
	     Bitnet:      SLG6M at USU.BITNET
	     ARPAnet:     slg6m%usu.bitnet at wiscvm.arpa
	     AT&T:        801-753-2952
	     USPS:        654 1/2 E 800 N / Logan, UT 84321

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	My pants just went to high school in the Carlsbad Caverns!!!