ethernet

Jamie Evans jle at ncsu.UUCP
Wed Mar 26 07:01:19 AEST 1986

    The Engineering School at North Carolina State University
is about to introduce TCP/IP onto an ETHERNET which already has
a large number of DECnet nodes. Since we have several DECnet-Ultrix
nodes we are very interested in any gateway software which may be
available to interconnect the two protocols.  We are also interested
in any general experiences which pertain to the co-exisitence of these
two protocols on the same LAN.
     Also if there are any articles or publications that go into
more detail of the internals of TCP/IP under UNIX 4.2BSD I would
be very interested in those.
    Please mail responses to me instead of posting to the net.
    Thanks in advance.

    Jamie Evans
    NC State University

    decvax!mcnc!ncsu!jle