Help with Racal-Vadic Maxwell 1200V Modem

hal hal at isrnix.UUCP
Fri Mar 14 15:39:06 AEST 1986

switched to the Racal-Vadic 1200V modem. There is one slight problem:
	We cannot dial out using this modem !...
	and sometimes it will not answer a call, and sometimes
	it will.
We have tried every possible interface available under xenix to be
able to dial out of the system. We have four of these, 3 of which
are for the expansion rs-232 board, so our problem is worsening.
Both Tandy and Racal-Vadic have been of zero help, I hope someone
on the net can help.

Thanx in advance !!

Hal N. Fuquay
Director of Unix Operations
College of Engineering and Computing Sciences
University of Evansville
Evansville, IN

UUCP: ihnp!inuxc!isrnix!uextrjs!hal
VOICE: 812-428-6319