Has anyone ever heard of the Molecular Computer company?

M.Modig mom at sfmag.UUCP
Tue Mar 18 11:28:26 AEST 1986

Apologies if you feel this is inappropriate, but I chose what I felt
were the most appropriate groups for this, since there really is no
good single group, except, perhaps, net.general.

Has anyone ever heard of Molecular?  If so, what's the scoop on them?
What exactly do they make, and is it any good?

Please mail responses to me.  If responses warrant, I'll post later.

Thank you.

Mark Modig
..{ihnp4,ulysses,allegra,attunix}!sfsup!mom