Ultrix drv11 driver

Hurf Sheldon hurf at batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU
Tue Mar 4 07:47:50 AEST 1986

We are in need of a device driver for a drv-11b qbus board for
an Ultrix 1.2 uvax. Dec is currently developing one and I am
told if enough uvax buyers rattle their reps about this it will
get done sooner.
Waiting for that might be awhile so if anyone has anything we
could try or hack on it would be appreciated. We are attempting
to bring our Hammamatsu digitizing camera over from an RSX system
hence the need for the driver. I see the ikonas driver in our
library but the sources have not been released yet. I have heard
the ikonas uses the drv11 - does anyone know?

reply by mail to hurf at batcomputer