Disk Striping (VMS and Unix)

Bill Wyatt wyatt at cfa.UUCP
Thu Mar 13 09:28:43 AEST 1986

I am trying to find out something about what people have done on disk striping,
that is, increasing I/O by distributing a file across more than one disk
spindle. I am interested about such work in both the Unix and VMS domains.

If there is sufficient interest, I will, of course, summarize to the net.
Thanks.

Bill    UUCP:  {seismo|ihnp4|cmcl2}!harvard!talcott!cfa!wyatt
Wyatt   ARPA:  wyatt%cfa.UUCP at harvard.HARVARD.EDU