ditroff on Goulds

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA
Sat Mar 29 06:31:28 AEST 1986

In article <857 at tektools.UUCP> dlu at tektools.UUCP (Doug Urner) writes:
>Has anyone out there brought  ditroff up on a Gould and lived to  tell
>about it?   I would be interested in knowing what you had to do to get
>it working. A quick look at the nroff sources from Gould make the task
>look formidable.

If you have UNIX System V Release 2 and DWB Release 1.0 source
licenses, you can get the entire DWB package from me along with
the BRL UNIX System V emulation for Gould UTX/32.  <Gwyn at BRL.ARPA>

I didn't have too much trouble getting it to work on the Gould,
but of course I cheated and built it under a System V environment.
The trickiest part was converting the VAX di10 binary fonts to
Gould binary format; one has to account for differences in struct
padding, etc.

Does anybody know whether DWB Release 2.0 is available yet?
I sure would like to have "grap".