UUCP host sought...

Charles Foreman cforeman at bucsb.bu.edu.UUCP
Thu May 15 01:03:26 AEST 1986

    Hello everyone out there in net land! I am the Computer Systems manager
for Datamerica Systems, a computer consulting company in New York City. We
have recently installed a UNIX-based system and have found ourselves  in need
of a mail/news feed. If anyone out there is running a system on the net in
New York (preferably 212, 718) who would be willing to provide us with a
feed, please reply via mail to this address. We can dial-out or receive calls
on our dedicated UUCP line at 1200 or 2400 baud and we are also willing to feed
additional sites once we're on the net. Thanks very much for your help!

-CForeman

UUCP: ..!harvard!bu-cs!bucsb.bu.edu!cforeman