wanted: sendmail fixes and enhancements

William King wrk at abic.UUCP
Wed May 21 04:28:06 AEST 1986

I'm trying to create a solid version of sendmail for my system. I've
seen some fixes and enhancements posted to the net at various times.
I'd appreciate it if people would send me copies of fixes and enhancements
they have made. I'll summarize and post the information to the net if
I receive sufficient response. Please respond by mail.

		Thanks in advance,

		William King @ Allen-Bradley Company, Inc.
		Industrial Computer Division
		747 Alpha Drive, Highland Heights, OH   44143
		...!{decvax,masscomp,pyramid,cwruecmp}!abic!wrk