Need sendmail.cf

Kevin Sullivan kjs%tufts.csnet at csnet-relay.arpa
Wed May 7 13:57:58 AEST 1986

I have two VAX 780's,  call them V1 and V2.  V1 and V2 are connected by
ethernet/tcp and also by uucp.  V1 is on phone-net (CSNET).  My current
sendmail.cf files are hacked up versions of the uucpproto.cf file
distributed with 4.2BSD.  My problem is that I can not send mail by tcp
between V1 and V2 and V2 is completely isolated from the outside world.
I have looked at the .cf files from Georgia Tech to see how they do things,
and I have Ease,  the sendmail configuration file compiler,  but neither of
these has been sufficient (Ease from Purdue). Do others have problems like
mine?  Does anyone have an easy fix,  a ready made sendmail.cf that I could
simply drop in water and be done?  Advice?  Do I need to simply sit down with
the sendmail installation and operation guide and my current sendmail.cf and
start making sense of it all?  Thanks for help if you have any.

Kevin Sullivan
Tufts University
kjs%tufts at csnet-relay