pic

Wayne Thompson waynet at tolerant.UUCP
Sun Nov 2 09:49:05 AEST 1986

I've been making copious notes of the ins and outs of pic in reference
to Kernighan's User Manual. It seems that he attempted to describe an
intuitive language, produced documentation to, informally describe it,
and subsequently abandoned the project.
Has anyone produced a more comprehensive document (I might if I have to,
but I'd rather not have to).
--
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy? Who knows, who cares.

Wayne Thompson
..{bene,mordor,nsc,oliveb,pyramid,ucbvax}!tolerant!waynet

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to discern who is
responsible for these opinions, the poster or the company he works for.
Good luck!!