Proc structure in 4.3

Ron Natalie <ron> ron at brl-sem.ARPA
Wed Nov 19 05:27:13 AEST 1986

Look, if you were to go as far and actually do what I said in my
REPEAT BY, you will see that what I say is true.  I don't care what
your simplistic test shows, just add a "char * p_foo" to your proc
structure and recompile your kernel.  That's what I did to verify
the test.

Operating system behaviour is not always as obvious as you will believe.
And if you want to start waving credentials, I've been hacking kernels
since 1978, which predates system V by a few years.

-Ron