Need desperately--interlan/VAX780 driver

Marjorie Smith mes at stcvax.UUCP
Tue Nov 25 09:03:12 AEST 1986

Appreciate any help!

I am bringing up 4.1BSD on a VAX-11/780.  I am having problems bringing
up UNET (Ethernet) with our NI1010 Interlan controller.  The driver,
which was written for a VAX-11/750, seems to crash the system upon
an interrupt.  It looks like it is a memory addressing problem.  We
use UNIBUS memory for the buffer space.  ANY!! information or suggestions
towards a solution will be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

--
Marjie Smith  -  STK StorageTek (Disk Division)
uucp:	{ hao, ihnp4, decvax}!stcvax!mes