Remote operation of a PC from a UNIX system using ``cu''

Bob White bob at bakerst.UUCP
Wed Oct 8 11:55:40 AEST 1986

There is a public domain program, called MS-KERMIT, which lets the PC
and compatibles act as a file server.  It can both send and receive files,
assuming you've got a program on the Unix box that can pass files to
the PC the way MS-KERMIT is expecting.  The file transfers use the Kermit
protocol.  The package is supported by Columbia University (I think that's
the right university...) and they can provide source for a number of different
machines, although I don't know if they support Unix yet.  I have the
MS-KERMIT program and documentation, if you're interested.

Bob

--

       Bob White

 Mail: 5123 Ramillie Run           Usenet:  ihnp4!kitty!bakerst!bob
       Winston-Salem, NC  27106        or:  ihnp4!gladys!bob
Phone: (919) 924-0975

Reality is for those who aren't strong enough to read Science Fiction.