Unix box for $10 a month! Is this a scam?

Wolfgang Rupprecht wsr at lmi-angel.UUCP
Sat Oct 18 13:33:22 AEST 1986

In article <> scott at boake2.UUCP writes:
>    Your membership fee of $10 per month covers the entire
>system as follows:
[...]
>    The only membership requirement is that you remain a member
>through the time your system is shipped to you.

Well lets see now, they never say when they will ship, only that you
can't quit until they do. Sound like a good deal for them. (Heck
I'll gladly match their offer for $5/mo. ... :-) )

				-wsr
--
Wolfgang Rupprecht	{harvard|decvax!cca|mit-eddie}!lmi-angel!wsr