UNIX on LSI-11/23

Michael C. Krutsch mck at MITRE-BEDFORD.arpa
Sat Oct 25 05:32:42 AEST 1986

Bill

I don't know if you have had any replys yet, and I'm no longer working on the
project, so I don't know if this will be of much help.  MITRE (at Langley AFB)
was working on a project involving a version of UNIX (MUNIX?) on LSI-23's.
When I joined the project they were migrating to MC68000's on a Q-Bus machine
(Cambridge Digital System 94).  I have left the project (but am still at
Langley).  If you're interested, I can see if there is someone who might be of
help.

-michael