CDC 9762 controller

Allan G. Weber weber at brand.UUCP
Tue Oct 28 10:34:21 AEST 1986

Is anybody using a CDC 9762 disk drive (80mb, SMD interface) on a
MicroVax-II running Ultrix 1.2?  I have two of these drives currently
attached to a PDP-11/55 and would like to move at least one of them over to
use from a MicroVax-II.  To the PDP-11, it looks like a DEC RM02.  I have
seen ads for controllers that claim to do the trick from people like Emulex
and Dilog but would like to hear from somebody who actually has it working,
hardware and software, before buying anything.  Thanks.

				Allan Weber
				USC Signal and Image Processing Institute
				(213) 743-5519
				Arpanet: Weber%Brand at USC-ECL.ARPA
				Usenet:  ...sdcrdcf!usc-oberon!brand!weber