Seeking PD parser for simple English sentences.

Michael Heins heins at orion.UUCP
Mon Oct 27 05:10:57 AEST 1986

[]
I am looking for public domain software which I can use to help me parse
simple English sentences into some kind of standardized representation.
I guess what I am looking for would be a kind of sentence diagrammer
which would not have to have any deep knowledge of the meanings of the
nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc.

The application is for a command interface to a computer, for use by
novice users.  C routines would be ideal.  Also, references to published
algorithms would be useful.  Thanks in advance.

--
	...!hplabs!sdcrdcf!trwrb!orion!heins

	We are a way for the universe to know itself. -- Carl Sagan