Need UNIX XModem or YModem

Tad Marko tad at killer.UUCP
Wed Oct 15 13:31:14 AEST 1986

If anybody has some source for a UNIX XModem or YModem, I would appreciate
a copy very much.  I'd like something that works on Sys V and BSD, but
at least on BSD, and if we want to get system dependent about it, it needs
to work on a VAX 11/780 running 4.2 BSD.  If anybody can help me out on
this, please e-mail it to my school path.
					\
Thanks!					 \
--					  \  This one.
Tad Marko				   \/
..!ihnp4!killer!tad		||	..!ihnp4!alamo!infoswx!ntvax!tad
UNIX Connection BBS AT&T 3B2		North Texas State U. VAX 11/780
flames to:  /dev/your_ear

	"A big hello to all you intelligent life forms out there, and
	to all you others, the secret is to bang the rocks together."