uucp on IX/370

Gunnar Stefansson gunnar at hafro.UUCP
Mon Oct 13 18:45:21 AEST 1986

Does anyone have experience with using uucp over a modem on an IBM
machine running IX/370 under VM ?

How about setting up netnews software ? Does anyone out there recieve
news via uucp under IX/370 ?

We would very much like to hear about other peoples experiences,
both horror stories and success stories. We are considering the
possibility of having an IBM machine be a newsfeed for a number of
other machines and need to know whether this is possible and what to
expect.

Kindly reply by mail.  If I get requests to do so, I'll post a
summary.

--Gunnar