Editor wars: the genocide of unix-wizards ????

cable at nogov.dec.com cable at nogov.dec.com
Sat Oct 18 07:03:33 AEST 1986

	FLAME ON !!!

	I am really getting just a little tired of skipping over all of
	this (seemingly endless) stream of juvenile articles regarding
	the relative merits of different text editors ....please please
	lets put an edn to it now !! or move this discussion out of this
	newsgroup .... it really is a sad reflection on the "state of
	the nation" if this is the only topic we can discuss .......

	FLAME OFF

	Regards

	Larry Cable	European Ultrix Engineering Group ......

	cable at decvax
	cable at vogon.dec.com

	"lets get back on the leading edge ...."

	NEEDLESS TO SAY ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE MY OWN AND DO
	NOT REPRESENT THE OPINIONS OF MY EMPLOYER ... UNLESS IT SELLS
	MACHINES !!!!!!

	P.S
		Anyone who thinks I'm out of order may flame me if they
	wish .. in public or private !!

	-- "The Flying Scot" ;-)