Modems on Ultrix, part 1 of 2 (how to do it -- long)

Simon Kenyon simon at einode.UUCP
Mon Sep 1 21:39:16 AEST 1986

> Not any more.  Ultrix 1.2 is much better than 1.1 in that respect.  I
> remember having to rebuild the kernel every time a tty driver needed
> to have a bit changed.  It's now a lot simpler since modem information
> can now be put in the /etc/ttys file.
ok then, answer this one
i enable modem control on a dial-in line in /etc/ttys
get ultrix 1.2 to generate DTR :-)
have to write a program don't you!
--
Simon Kenyon			The National Software Centre, Dublin, IRELAND
simon at einode.UUCP						+353-1-716255