Need /sys/stand Makefile

Peter Wolfe wolfe at winston.UUCP
Tue Sep 30 05:31:33 AEST 1986

I am finally (after months of delay) getting around to installing the
changes to allow a Vax-750 to run the patchable rev7 microcode stuff.

Everything is going just fine - but (there has to be a but otherwise you
wouldn't be reading this) I do not have a copy of the Makefile from
/sys/stand that makes standalone programs (I.e. the new version of boot).

Could some-one be kind enough to pass along same please?

We are running 4.2BSD so I guess that is the version required.

--

    Peter Wolfe
    New Media Technologies