bug fixes to /etc/htable and /etc/ftpd requested

Steven Augart swa at COMET.LCS.MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 23 02:12:22 AEST 1986

A while ago, bug fixes to /etc/htable and to /etc/ftpd were posted.
The bug in /etc/ftpd was an incorrect return code (200 instead of 250, I
believe) from the delete-directory operation.  This had a bad habit of
freaking out Symbolics lisp machines.

The bug in /etc/htable caused it to fill up the disk if it ever encountered
a hostname which was a single character in length.

Could somebody mail me these bug fixes?  I will be glad to mail the fixes
to anybody who sends me mail asking for them, once I get them.

Thanks,
	SWA