Ultrix hints & tips?

Todd Ogasawara todd at uhmanoa.UUCP
Tue Sep 30 05:55:42 AEST 1986

As soon as DEC gets some power cables to me I will be installing Ultrix
1.2 on a VAX 8650.  Having followed the various Ultrix horror stories on
the net I'd like to start collecting tips, hints, and gotchas related to
installing, modifying, and maintaining Ultrix.  Any help will be sincerely
appreciated.

If there is any interest, I will summarize any replies to the net.
Thanks...todd

Todd Ogasawara, University of Hawaii
Dept. of Psychology & U. of Hawaii Computing Center

UUCP:     {ihnp4,dual,vortex}!islenet!
				      \
                                        \__ uhmanoa!todd
					/
      {backbone}!sdcsvax!noscvax!humu!/
                       /
                clyde/

					[soon to change to uhccux!todd]

ARPA:  humu!uhmanoa!todd at noscvax

** I used to be: ogasawar at nosc.ARPA & ogasawar at noscvax.UUCP