DHU-11 Driver

David R. Hampton Hampton at DOCKMASTER.arpa
Fri Sep 12 22:01:37 AEST 1986

Does anyone have a terminal driver for one of these beasts.  I am
running BSD 4.2 Unix on a VAX 11/750.  I believe that this board is a
rework of the DH-11 and DM-11 boards onto the same card, and that I
could tailor the DH and DM drivers to work; but I would rather not have
to if someone else has already gone to the trouble.  Please mail replies
directly to me.

                                        David R. Hampton
                                        <Hampton @ Dockmaster>