UUCP Port Turnaround

gemini at homxb.UUCP gemini at homxb.UUCP
Sun Feb 15 15:35:47 AEST 1987

In article <43099 at beno.seismo.CSS.GOV>, rick at seismo.CSS.GOV (Rick Adams) writes:

> I am currently using the acucntrl hack on a 4.3BSD vax and the
> kernel hack variation on a Sun 3.2 3/160.
>
> You should try the kernel hack on a decent system before dismissing it.

I guess it's just the Berkeley philosophy to do things in the kernel
whenever possible, even when it's not necessary.

Rick Richardson, PC Research, Inc. (201) 922-1134
..!ihnp4!castor!pcrat!rick <--Replies to here, not to homxb!gemini, please.