Info needed on CTIX X.25 support in UUCP.

lyndon at ncc.UUCP lyndon at ncc.UUCP
Mon Jan 19 13:20:59 AEST 1987

I would like to get in touch with anyone who is currently using
UUCP over an X.25 link on a Convergent Tech MiniFrame or MightyFrame
(preferably connected to a non-Convergent host). We will soon be in
the process of connecting a MightyFrame to DataPac. The documentation
indicates a flag in the L.sys file used to indicate an X.25 link,
however they don't seem to go into much more detail.

Specifically, there are two things I need to establish right away:

1) Does CTIX support the 'f' protocol for X.25? The protocol handshake
   from our Mini indicates 'g' and 'x' as being acceptable. Would the
   mysterious 'x' perhaps be 'f' in disguise?

2) If 'x' is not an 'f' clone, is it documented anywhere?

Replies via email please...
Thanks,
--
Lyndon Nerenberg - Nexus Computing Corp. - lyndon at ncc.UUCP
UUCP: {ihnp4,ubc-vision,vax135,watmath}!alberta!ncc!lyndon